Responsive Design prepares websites for the future of modern website design by making them beautiful across multiple devices.
- Our team plans, designs, and develops stunning responsive websites that will increase conversion rates and overall traffic.
- We make sure that our responsive websites are beautiful across all devices
- Our responsive web design makes sure that your business is prepared for the future mobile web.
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is a device-independent UI (user interface) design philosophy that aims to develop and deliver an optimized website experience on devices with different widths and different resolutions: PC, notebook, tablet, smart phone, etc. It is a technology using which web designers code the style sheets of the website in a manner that its layout magically adjusts itself to more comfortably fit the width of the browser in which it is being viewed.
What Challenges/Problems Does Responsive Web Design Solve?
- Upgrade the mobile and tablet viewing experience of your website visitors – no vertical or horizontal scrolling.
- No separate websites to be designed and maintained for mobile users.
- Fluid grids work as an extension of liquid layouts – albeit in a more robust manner fitting elements into huge and small screens effortlessly.
- Style Separated from Content – Since responsive web design works through CSS media queries, you get the advantage of content management abilities of your CMS of choice. We provide Drupal and WordPress based content-managed responsive sites.
Why Our Responsive Web Design Company?
Not only can we incorporate responsive in your new website design scheme of things, but if you already have a website, we can modify it and make it responsive. Our team has all the tools and technology to make your website more accessible: media queries, flexible grid based layouts that use re-sizing, and flexible images & media.
Is Responsive Design Expensive?
How expensive is Responsive Web Design?
Is an investment in responsive worth it for your business?
These are the questions that frustrate most of the business owners who want to get a responsive website designed for their business. The answer lies in the type of business you run and the audience who visit your website. Simply put, responsive web design is not for everyone. However, for most of the businesses who have younger audiences that browser their site from smartphones, iPads and Android devices, it makes much more sense to go for a responsive web design.
Find out your site usage patterns in Browser and OS report of your site’s Google Analytics account. If a considerable size of audience is flowing through the iPhone/iPad channel, it is time for you to go responsive.
For websites that already have a mobile version, it makes sense to go responsive too as the need of managing two separate sites will no longer be there.